Vishwakarma Refractories Pvt Ltd
We have great pleasure in introducing ourselves as one of the leading manufacturers of Refractories in South India. Our modern plant having ISO 9001-2008 accreditation is located at Kolar, in Karnataka state on Bangalore – Tirupathi National Highway. It commenced its manufacturing activity in the year 1991.
Refractory means a material which withstands high temperature. It is used as a lining material in the furnaces where high temperature processing is done. Thus Refractories find application in core sector industries like Iron & Steel, Cement, Chemical, Power Generation, Ceramic, Non Ferrous and etc.
As Refractories are used in variety of industries, there are various types Refractories meeting a wide range of operational parameters. There are various types of classification of Refractories like Chemical Compatibility, Type of Raw Material / Major constituent, Function, Form of Delivery / Application etc.
- Complete range of Fire Clay & High Alumina Refractories – up to 90 % Alumina.
- Special High Alumina Phosphate bonded bricks for critical zones of Cement Rotary Kiln
- Alkali Resistant Castables & SiC based Castables for Cement industry.
- Special Refractories like Mullite, Kyanite, and Sillimanite & Andalusite Refractories for application in Coke Oven, Blast Furnace, Glass Tank Furnaces & Ceramic Kilns.
- Phosphate bonded High Alumina Refractories for application in Reheating Furnace hearth.
- Resin bonded Magnesia Carbon and Alumina Magnesia Carbon bricks
- Fired & Chemically Bonded Magnesite, Mag-Chrome and Chrome-Mag bricks
- Olivine Magnesite enriched Olivine Refractory Bricks & Monolithics.
- Zircon Nozzles, Sic tiles & Tundish liners for steel plants
- Low Cement and Conventional Castables up to 95% Alumina
- High Alumina and Basic Ramming Mass Gunning Mass and Mortars
- Magnesite Chrome based Induction Furnace Ramming Mass.
- Blast Furnace Runner Castable.
- Pre cast Pre fired shapes
- Tundish Liners & Jointing Materials
- Exothermic Sleeves for Foundry Application.
- The total factory area is 19,501 sq.m and the built up are is 5,512 sq. m
- Rotary Kiln for calcination of Raw Materials & manufacturing of synthetic Raw Materials
- A modern Mill House consisting of Jaw Crushers Impact Mills, Roller Crusher, Pulveriser, Ball Mill & Ring Roller Mill for size reduction of various Raw Materials.
- Batching System consisting of weighing cars & Intensive Mixers for preparation of Refractory Mixtures.
- Press Section consisting of 150 & 400 Ton Presses for forming of Bricks to required shapes.
- Super Refractories Division for forming of Special Quality Refractory shapes and Precast Pre-fired Blocks.
- Vacuum Table, Hot Air Generator & Drier for manufacturing of Tundish Boards.
- Producer Gas Plant & Ring Chamber Continuous Kiln for firing of Bricks
- Top Hat Kiln for high temperature firing of Super Refractories
- Batch Weighing Car & Conical Mixers for the manufacturing of Monolithic Products.
VRPL is having a fully equipped testing laboratory which has various apparatuses for the determination of Physical, Chemical, Thermal & Thermo Mechanical properties of Raw Materials, In Process Materials & Finished Products.
VRPL also developed various synthetic Raw Materials based on Indigenous Raw Materials with the help of Rotary Kiln.
VRPL has a dedicated team for Total Refractory Management in Steel Ladles and Hot Metal Ladles and has consistently exceeded benchmark levels in performance. VRPL with its association with Sino Refractories P R China is in a position to take up Tundish Management in large & medium Steel Plants.